AHT Group is proud to be a Premier Partner with Hills Health Solutions in the provision of the Hills Nursecall Solution. We share a long history with Hills who are recognised as providing the premier Nursecall product in the market – something we are both very passionate about.
Hills Nursecall is a high end future proof solution that integrates with a myriad of other services to provide the client and patient the highest most user friendly experience in their time of need. The Hills IP7500 series Nurse Call is an all encompassing “One Solution” with incredible flexibility but still provides the ability to customise your solution to address individual needs.
- Our ability to design, install, maintain and repair the product with a high level of service and integrity with availability 24/7 from locally trained and situated technicians
- Ability to Retro fit or provide wireless solutions in difficult circumstances
- Provision of compliance audits to ensure that in such a rapidly evolving area such as health your requirements are honoured
- Legacy Nurse Call Upgrades
- Patient Engagement
- Guest WiFi
- Ability to seamlessly integrate with a number of ancillary systems including:
- Building Maintenance Systems
- Mobile Technology (Pagers, WiFi or DECT telephones)
- Patient Engagement Systems such as meal ordering
- Facility Systems
- Building Alarms (Security, Duress and Fire)
- Real Time Location Services
- The Getwell Network
As a platinum Partner of Hills Health, AHT Group can proudly install, service and maintain the most exciting and flexible range of aged care products.
Hills Heath is a great Australian company who manufacture nursecall, mattress exit and fall sensors, dementia and patient and visitor entertainment options that are as varied and dynamic as they are future proof.
Hills Nurse Call technology is deployed in more hospitals and aged care facilities across Australia than any other brand. The IP7500 Nurse Call solution is designed and manufactured in Australia and it’s that local knowledge, together with their continued investment in R&D, that sets them apart from the competition.
Built around a simple architecture, Hills Nurse Call provides distributed intelligence to each and every bed, so healthcare providers can deliver agile, customer centric solutions
The Hills Health Solutions Wireless Call Point is a wall mounted, single gang station with up to three soft touch buttons and two reassurance LEDs. Multiple overlay options are available to suit the required button configuration and functionality.
The battery powered Wireless Call Point is typically located at the bed and within the ensuite. It is IP65 rated, making it suitable for use in wet environments.
The call point operates on the Invonics Echostream 900Mhz commercial mesh network.
The Buttons on the call point are used to trigger and cancel alarm events. Alarm reassurance is provided by an audible beep and LED flash pattern specific to the alarm type.
Alarm events are displayed both visibly and audibly on other nurse call system peripherals, such as annunciators and wireless phones, to alert care staff that an alarm has been triggered.
- 900Mhz frequency Range
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum
- Utilises Invonics RF Module
- Powered by user replaceable battery
- Incorporates Invonics RF technology
- Robust and reliable
- Easily cleaned and sanitised
- Easily installed and replaced
- Mounting plate supplied
- Mounted in portrait orientation
- All buttons utilise mechanical tact switches providing tactile actuation when pressed
- Alarm reassurance is provided by indicator LEDs and audible tone
- Up to three soft touch buttons
AHT and Hills have partnered in many significant projects in the SA Healthcare environment including recent installations at Calvary and the Memorial Hospitals and ongoing preventative maintenance at the nRAH.