AHT has a long and proud history (over 30 years) of servicing Hospitals and Aged Care facilities across all of SA – it is after all where the company was first born.
We are proudly South Australian and support the SA health network – both public and private across the entire state.
Our people have been trained to ensure compliance for our customers and provide a comprehensive range of services and products in a courteous and confidential manner to ensure customer satisfaction and integrity.
All relevant inductions and clearances and a commitment to infection control and WHS are all part of our ethos.
Servicing all facilities across the length and breadth of the state – some of the AHT offering includes:
- Design, Install and maintenance of the Hills Nursecall system
- Design and construct electrical infrastructure
- Installation, testing and compliance certification to AS/NZS 3000
- Cardiac area commissioning to AS3003
- Patient Management Systems – MATV & IPTV
- 24 Hour service and emergency response
- Preventative Maintenance
- CCTV and Fall detection
- Access Control
- Service Audit
- Communications Infrastructure Installation
- Custom AV installation