Education became an obvious area for AHT Group to expand into as it shared many similarities with the Health Sector in that they are sensitive environments and require a broad range of electrical services – something that the AHT Group prides itself in.
Our staff have all of the necessary checks to ensure their suitability to work at these locations and by taking a collaborative approach we are able to ensure as little disruption as possible to the client by scheduling out of hours – or during school holiday work.
We have become experts in some peculiar requirements of the demands and challenges that education provide and get excited by the challenge.
We provide the following services to our existing education customers ;
- Network Design
- Hearing impaired Solutions
- Smart Learning Environments
- Remote Learning Solutions
- 24/7 Service and shutdown period availability
- Future Proofing options
- Compliance – DCSI, Catholic Clearances, NPC
- Video Conferencing and PA systems
- TV / Projector / AV Equipment
- Structured Cabling
- Speaker installations
- Lighting design and installation / upgrade
- Building Control Solutions
- Video Walls
A vast array of different skills and requirements – all handled by our highly qualified and dedicated team of technicians. We don’t sub contract work out to others and lose control of quality and service – we proudly employ over 60 South Australians – and counting!