AHT is well known as the industry specialist in delivering high quality communication and electrical services within sensitive and operational environments – specifically for healthcare and education facilities.
We are the best at what we do because we invest in our people. Our team focuses on the delivery of industry best-practice outcomes, and minimising the impact on facility operations and, of course, the facility users.
Our clients know that when they work with us we will reduce their risk and always consider whole of life cost benefits.
We employ Electrical technicians that take great pride in their work.
AHT Group has a steady pipeline of current and future works.
Essential Skills required for this position are:
- Current unrestricted SA Electrical Workers Licence
- Construction Industry White Card
- DCSI Working with Children clearance
- Current SA Drivers Licence
- Equipped with own Tool Kit
- Willing to undergo National Police Check
Other skills highly regarded but not essential include:
- Hospital patient area electrical experience
- Open Comms registration
- EWP/Yellow Card
- Senior First Aid
- Working at Heights
Job benefits and perks:
- Immediate Start available
- Above Award wages
- Strong Team Culture
- Uniforms Supplied
- Ongoing support and training
- Room to progress within the business
If you need a change, recently finished your apprenticeship or have the experience and are someone looking for secure long-term work who wants to grow and develop with a team.
Then send in your cover letter and resume along with 2 current referees.